Introducing the OX Rack! Another specialized tool in the Tent OX line to help you reduce your labor on large setups. It all started when I was calling on tent companies to talk about the Tent OX and it’s material handling capabilities. Often, the conversation focused on “How do other people handle stakes”?
There are about half a dozen different methods I have heard about:
– Plastic barrels with the tops cut out
– Amateur welded rack
– Wooden skids with 2×8 sides
– Swampy Hollows old rack
– Jarke-style stack racks
– Polly or other molded plastic reusable bins
Some of these methods are very impractical, so I decided to head to the drawing board.
I surveyed some customers to understand what they wanted in a stake rack…
– “It needs to be durable and rust-resistant.”
– “It needs to be able to stack!”
– “Has to be compatible with a forklift or pallet jack.”
– “Should hold at least 120 stakes.”
– “Reasonably priced, something around $250.”
This weekend we took delivery of a prototype which I think is going to fit the bill. So here is a short video to introduce the OX Rack to the Tent OX System!