Avant® 200 Series Articulated Loader
Your Tent OX system choice for 30’ wide through 60’ wide commercial tents
"Until now, smaller commercial tent and event rental companies who wanted “in” on Tent OX couldn’t cost justify our larger machines. That’s why we made the 200 Series available."
The 200 Series Avant* articulated loader is a powerful addition to your crew, ready to work installing your 30’ through 60' wide tents, day after day.
Look on the 200 Series as your newest, most tireless crew member. With its wide array of attachments, it drives and pulls stakes without a break and pushes center poles and carries materials from truck to tent site, all in a fraction of the time these tasks once took.**
Great choice for smaller tents
The 200 Series is your best choice if your inventory is heavy with 30’ through 60’ wides. Here is why:
- The best machine for the job. Eliminates the need for expensive transport of heavy Bobcat®-style machines to the tent site. With an appropriate ramp system, the 200 Series can be driven onto a truck and strapped down, ready to travel in minutes!
- “Floats” over terrain without damaging it. Fat turf tires and light weight helps it roll over lawns, paths and irregular surfaces at speeds up to 6 mph without damaging them. This rugged machine goes where skid steers aren’t allowed to tread.
- Reduces crew-consuming hand carries. You’ll eliminate time-consuming hand carries from truck to tent site, replacing a crew of laborers with a single operator who can move up to 700 lbs of tent materials, flooring, chairs and tables at a time.
- It’s your onsite, mobile hydraulic power plant. Speeds stake driving and pulling, and pushing center poles, to shorten time on site.
- Priced for profitability. The 200 Series cost-justifies your investment quickly when used efficiently. Its fast ROI helps you pocket more profit, season after season.
Spec for Success
|Engine||20-25 HP (gas EFI)|
|Speed||6 mph/10 kmh|
|Drive||Hydrostatic 4-wheel hydraulic motor drive|
|Lift capacity||770 lbs/350 kg|
|Lift Height||55 inches/1.4 m|
|Weight||1860 lbs/844 kg|
Ideal entry into the Tent OX family
Until now, smaller commercial tent and event rental companies who wanted “in” on Tent OX couldn’t cost justify our larger machines. But the 200 Series may be the smaller, lighter machine you need, because it is priced for easy affordability. If you eventually decide to get a larger machine in the Tent OX line, your attachments can be adapted to fit that machine at a nominal cost.
Start a conversation by clicking here. Or call Tent OX at (800) 878-0065. Or connect at Sales@TentOX.com. We’ll help you determine if the 225 is right for you and advise you on the attachments you’ll be using to drive down both time on site and labor expenses.
* Tent OX uses Avant Tecno articulated loaders as an integral part of your Tent OX System Solution purchase. All Tent OX attachments are engineered and tested specifically on Avant machines. Tent OX provides two-day training on both the loader and the attachments you purchase.
** About Tent OX Performance Claims: Tent OX is routinely used to install the products of about 20 tent manufacturers offering many, widely varying styles of tents varying in weight and design, and this can impact Tent OX performance. Performance is also impacted by variable soil conditions, slope, wind and water factors. Performance claims made by Tent OX represent capabilities described in feedback by hundreds of companies using the systems. One valuable public resource for asking performance-based questions is the Facebook site “Tent OX Fan Page” where many of our customer will answer brand or job specific questions in a public forum.