Great for mid-size to large pole tents and medium-size clearspans
"The 600 series brings extra power and speed to the job."
The 600 series machines* bring extra power and speed to 60’ wide 80’ wide and the occasional 100’ wide tent installs. They are also key labor-savers for clearspans when used to drive and pull stakes, unload trucks and move materials from truck to tent site. The models in this series – the 635 and 640 – are similar, with the primary difference being ground speed (9.5 mph and 14 mph, respectively) and a slight increase in the 640’s lift capacity.
“Our most productive crew member.” One Tent OX customer, after taking possession of a 635, called it “Our most productive crew member.” For instance, it drives twice as many stakes per hour as any other solution on the market. Its easy maneuverability and high lift height of 111” makes it easy to pick up and move as much as 2400 lbs of tent materials in a carry. Hand transportation is a thing of the past and your crew can be assigned to other tasks to reduce time on site.**
Your choice for large pole tents and structures
The 600 series of machines is your best choice if you’re pushing 60’ and 80’ wide and larger pole tents like this 100’ wide like this Aztec tent.
- Outsized tires take the 600 series where skid steer machines cannot travel. Fat turf tires and light weight lets 600 series machines tread lightly over lawns, paths and irregular surfaces that skid steer machines are usually banned from. It even jumps curbs!
- High-speed materials movement. Tent OX replaces multiple laborers moving heavy materials by hand with a single operator. Move well over a ton of tent materials at a time, 20 BilJax® or Granite® decks, a pair of 700 lb Block and Roll® ballasts, or tall stacks of chairs and tables.
- Onsite, mobile hydraulic power plant. Use the 600 series for continuous stake driving and pulling and pushing center poles.
- Less expensive to transport. The 600 series is much lighter than Bobcat®-style loaders, and it can do many more jobs with its 10 attachments. Drive it up a ramp onto a trailer attached to a standard pickup truck, strap it down, and be on your way!
- Fast track to higher profits. The 600 series machines cost-justifies your investment quickly when used with an eye for maximum efficiency. Customers report that they have cut time on site by up to 25%. Instead of sending a crew of seven, they complete the job in less time with just four. That’s new money in your pocket, job after job.
Specs for 635/640
|Engine:||37.5 HP (diesel)|
|Drive:||Hydrostatic 4-wheel hydraulic motor drive|
|Lift Height:||111 inches|
Send us a note by clicking here. Or call Tent OX at (800) 878-0065. Connect at Sales@TentOX.com. We’ll help you determine if a Tent OX 600 series machine is right for you and advise you on the attachments available to reduce time on site and cut labor expenses.
* Tent OX uses Avant Tecno articulated loaders as an integral part of your Tent OX System Solution purchase. All Tent OX attachments are engineered and tested specifically on Avant machines. Tent OX provides System purchasers full operational training on the loader and on the individual attachments you purchase.
** About Tent OX Performance Claims: Tent OX is routinely used to install the products of about 20 tent manufacturers offering many, widely varying styles of tents varying in weight and design, and this can impact Tent OX performance. Performance is also impacted by variable soil conditions, slope, wind and water factors. Performance claims made by Tent OX represent capabilities described in feedback by hundreds of companies using the systems. One valuable public resource for asking performance-based questions is the Facebook site “Tent OX Fan Page” where many of our customer will answer brand or job specific questions in a public forum.