Avant® 700 Series Articulated Loaders
For tent rental companies running big jobs
A great choice for larger tent and event companies who want to bring their performance to the next level
The 755i and 760i machines are the correct choice for your biggest jobs. Their class-leading power and speed translate to reduced time on site, whether your business emphasis is 40 meter and larger clearspans or 80’ to 120’ wide pole tents. One Tent OX operator can singlehandedly shave hours off each install, whether by driving 240 stakes/hour, pulling structure roof panels 50% faster than hand pulls, or pushing center poles in 20-30 seconds.**
Power player for the biggest jobs
755i and 760i machines have a beefy 3600 lb lift capacity and a tall 122” reach, shortening time to unload materials, move ballast blocks and more. Transfer loads from truck to tent site at speeds up to 18.5 mph while maintaining excellent control over the load. You can even jump curbs with confidence.
Other features include:
- Go where skid steer machines dare not travel. Available, oversized turf tires distribute the weight of the 700 series machines so effectively that operators can drive over lawns, paths and irregular surfaces without damage. And even though it’s the biggest machine available for the Tent OX system, the model 700 still glides smoothly under tent eves that would block taller loaders.
- Fastest materials movement. A single operator can move well over a ton of tent materials at a time, 25 decks of BilJax® or Granite® , 2400 lbs of ballast, four 700 lb Block and Roll® ballast blocks, or tall stacks of chairs and tables. This frees the rest of your crew for other tasks. Results? Your company spends less time on site during install, and your crews stay fresh for additional assignments.
- Your own mobile hydraulic power plant. 755i and 760i machines have an outsized capacity for taking on heavy workloads. That includes the kind of continuous stake driving and roof panel pulling required on big clearspan jobs featuring double and triple decker structures. Hydrostatic, articulated four-wheel drive makes pushing traditional center poles a quick and safe task.
- Costs less to transport. 700 series machines weigh a lot less than comparable Bobcat®-style loaders. Drive it onto a standard trailer, use the available OX Strap tie downs and drive!
- Efficiency equals higher profits. 700 series machines can deliver a fast ROI. For instance, crew members who now labor on backbreaking stake driving and pulling assignments can shift to other tasks, reducing completion times and exiting the site more quickly than ever before. Bottom line: Spend fewer labor dollars on every install and take down. And, watch profits climb.
- Crew morale gets a boost. The life of a commercial tent and event field employee is one of hard physical exertion, creating turnover rates that undermine team morale and your bottom line. Tent OX transforms the way crews work in a very positive way: literally taking the daily weight of many high-effort, high-risk tasks off their shoulders. Crew members confidently power through jobs by working smarter, not harder. Morale gets a boost and retention rates climb.
The results? Crew members confidently power through jobs by working smarter, not harder. Crew morale gets a boost and retention rates climb.
Specs for 755i/760i
|Engine:||57 HP (diesel)|
|Drive:||Hydrostatic 4-wheel hydraulic motor drive|
|Lift capacity:||3600 lbs|
|Lift Height:||122 inches|
|Height:||83.1"; 85.4" with DLX cab; 90.7" with air conditioning|
Click here to schedule a conversation. Or call us directly at (800) 878-0065. Connect at Sales@TentOX.com. We’ll help you determine if a 700 series machine is right for you and advise on the attachments available to reduce time on your biggest jobs.
* Tent OX includes Avant Tecno articulated loaders as an integral part of your Tent OX System Solution purchase. All Tent OX attachments are engineered and tested specifically for use on these articulated loaders. Tent OX provides full training on the use of the loader and the attachments with the purchase of a complete Tent OX System.
** About Tent OX Performance Claims: Tent OX is routinely used to install the products of about 20 tent manufacturers offering many, widely varying styles of tents varying in weight and design, and this can impact Tent OX performance. Performance is also impacted by variable soil conditions, slope, wind and water factors. Performance claims made by Tent OX represent capabilities described in feedback by hundreds of companies using the systems. One valuable public resource for asking performance-based questions is the Facebook site “Tent OX Fan Page” where many of our customer will answer brand or job specific questions in a public forum.