The 528 is the most frequently purchased Tent OX System machine. This diesel-powered workhorse combines superb handling, four-wheel-drive and the ability to power through 40’ wide, 60’ wide and 80’ wide tent installs. Crews spend less time on site for both setups and tear downs, and that means more money in your pocket.
Ideal for up to 80’ wide tents
The 528 is an superior choice for inventories of 40, 60’ and 80’ wide pole tents. Here is why:
- Pushes poles with ease. Four-wheel drive and highly reliable diesel power give the 528 outsized center pole pushing power. It replaces either four to five people pushing manually or heavy skid steer machines that are expensive to run and transport.
- Drives and pulls stakes in blacktop at up to four stakes/minute. Driving stakes and pulling stakes on bigger tent installs may be one of the big reasons you’re spending so much time on site. The 528’s stake drivers eliminate all the physical stress of manhandling hammers or wielding typical 57-pound hand-held, powered drivers and it gets you off the site faster. And if you used to bring 7 people to do an install, you may find you can complete the job in less time with just four members. Less crew on site means more money in your pocket.
- Cuts hand carries to near zero. The further your tent site is from your truck, the more that hand carries add time to the job and add your payroll. But with the 528’s impressive 7.5 mile top speed, a lift capacity of 2100 lb and the ability to jump curbs, hand carries are obsolete. In one carry you can move about a ton of tent materials, 15 decks of 4’x4’ staging or a pair of 700 lb Block and Roll® blocks.
The 528 makes quick work of moving Block and Roll ballast blocks
- Powerful hydraulic powerplant shoulders most of the heavy work. The 528 speeds stake driving and pulling, pole pushing and materials handling, leaving your crew fresh for other work. Whether you’re putting up a large pole tent or structure, it saves you hours of time on the job while improving crew morale. Both are keys to success throughout the season.
Your most valuable crew member
When you add the Tent OX system to your stable, you’ll soon view it as your most valuable crew member. With more than 10 available attachments, it carries materials, drives and pulls stakes at a tremendous rate, and much more. Use it to for safer and faster pole pushes, taking advantage of its four-wheel hydrostatic drive. Or put it to work carrying tent materials, flooring, chairs and everything else you’ll need to transport from truck to tent site. All in a fraction of the time these tasks once took.
Tent OX expert users from Made in the Shade Tent Rentals of West Sacramento, California pose with the 528
Better efficiency = higher profits
The 528, when used as recommended to maximize your time on site, can pay for itself quickly. When you spend less time on the job, you raise not just more revenue over the season, but boost profitability too.
Specs for Success
|Engine:||26 HP (diesel)|
|Drive:||Hydrostatic 4-wheel hydraulic motor drive|
|Lift capacity:||2100 lbs|
|Lift Height:||109.8 inches|
Ask an expert if the 528 is the correct machine for your business by clicking here. Or call Tent OX at (800) 878-0065. Or connect at Sales@TentOX.com. We’ll help you determine if the 528 is correct for you and suggest attachments you will be using to make each install a more efficient and enjoyable process.
* Tent OX uses Avant Techno articulated loaders as an integral part of your Tent OX System Solution purchase. All Tent OX attachments are engineered and tested specifically on Avant machines. Tent OX provides two-day training on both the loader and the attachments you purchase.